Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy 2009!
We are loving this 78 degree January day and savoring every moment as tomorrow’s forecast is 48 degrees and Monday’s is 38 degrees.

My 2009 resolutions:

Help Elle to sleep through the night

Loose the remaining 18 pounds of baby weight

Rekindle my love of reading

Join a mom’s Bible study at the church

Daily have a good attitude, even when I lack sleep

Go on a vacay by this summer!

Be a fab mom and wife


It’s a funny thought to think that Elle, someone so new in my life was born last year! Today during our walk, we talked to our neighbors that have 2 small children and learned that 2 weeks ago they added twin boys to their family. Just 3 doors down is someone else who is up at 3:30am feeding.

We wish you all a healthy and happy 2009.

2 comments:

  1. I think you are ALREADY a fabulous mom and wife. And you are looking good - what a great pic. And Elle looks like an angel - WOW!

    Miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this posting? Love the pictures, especially the one of Elle in the stocking. Bet you can't do that one next year. Kisses to you dear sister.

    ReplyDelete