Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E

I know of a girl named Ellyn Claire with bright blue eyes and strawberry blonde hair. Her peaches and cream cheeks have been kissable for many weeks!

I wrote this silly little poem for Elle over Valentine’s Day and I will say, her eyes have only gotten brighter and her complexion is just peachy! J Back in our OU days, in Crimson Club, JP was given the nickname, “sweeter than a peach without the Pitt-man.” Her peaches-n-cream complexion always reminds me of JP.
Elle is just blooming. She laughs and smiles all day long. During her naps she scoots and is often turned sideways when I go to waken her. Last Thursday we were visiting Granny and Grampy Max and as we were saying our goodbyes, Elle started cooing and gooing. It was so lovely! She carried it on for about 3-4mins and is still cooing today. My heart was so happy that she choose them to share her first conversation with.

Tummy time is sometimes still a challenge, but since she has become a thumb sucker, tummy time has become much more enjoyable. Now, instead of scooting to turn over, she just sucks her thumb until she becomes content.



This girl has stolen my heart. I can’t wait to see her in the mornings and I’m a bit sad when I lay her down to sleep. Week 11 has been fun and I can’t wait to see what she does next. To sum up Elle, she is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!


4 comments:

  1. Look at that sweet smile!!! She looks like she is getting quite the personality, and her smiles from her mom & dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving us more pics!! Keep 'em coming!What a cutie.
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, those smiles are just way to contagious! I agree with your mommy, Elle, you are ADORABLE!

    Love, Aunt JoDee

    ReplyDelete