Friday, March 13, 2009

Roll Over 3 months here I come!


Elle: 3 months and 6 days old

Favorite food: j'adore milk
Favorite flavor: bubble gum
Favorite song: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Favorite song to sing along with: LOVE by Nat King Cole
Favorite book: I Love you Through and Through and Ten Tiny Tickles

Bedtime: 8pm
Wake up time: 7:30am
Favorite nap of the day: 11:30am-1:30pm
Dislikes: tummy time
Diaper size: Pampers Swaddlers 2; Huggies 2
Favorite store: Janie and Jack


Last social outing: G Phi reunion – Norman, OK – March 6-7, 2009
Next social outing: Uncle Mark and Aunt Sarah (to Be) wedding - March 28, 2009
Favorite time of the day: mornings
Favorite activity: laying on changing table laughing, cooing, and gooing
Most recent milestone: Rolling over from tummy to back - March 12, 2009


Elle, I’m having such fun with you. Thanks for being so cute.
Love you forever,
Mommy


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - she is so cute I just cannot stand it. We MUST have a play date very soon so I can see little Elle. I miss you gals! I'll call you next week and see what day I can bring lunch over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had a blog! I found you:) We had so much fun with you all today! Caroline has been asking about the "baby":)

    ReplyDelete